Friday, July 30, 2010

cutest baby...ever!

Okay...I don't think I'm being partial because I'm related to little miss avery mackenzie, but seriously people. She's the cutest thing of 2010. I'm officially giving her the award. If People magazine made a cutest baby edition, she would be on the cover, for sure! I was sooooooo excited to go to Ohio...and had been looking forward to the trip since May 25th. It had been about 8 years since I held a baby but within 5 minutes of holding Avery, I was a pro again! The best thing about the timing of the trip was that she was beginning to smile and would almost get into a laugh. Her face did the laughing movement, but there wasn't any sound. TOO cute! So I spent 6 days in baby bliss! Avery is such a happy baby and this made her Tante (me) very happy. I don't know about you, but when babies cry it makes me sweat! This girl rarely cries. Maybe she's hungry, has a tummy ache, or just needs her pacifier...other than that she's a wiggly smiling girl! I can't wait for the next time I get to see her...I'm sure she'll find her laugh by then. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment