Sunday, July 18, 2010

my newest hobby!

So.... I've discovered a new hobby. I have to be honest- I don't know the last time someone used the word "hobby"....is that a word from the past? Well, anyhow I saw these adorable bee cookie cutters at crate & barrel and HAD to get one! I'm part of a book club, "Little Bees," and I just needed to make us cookies! My previous post was a test run for the bees....but this is the REAL thing. I was quite pleased with how they came out.
(I'm still figuring out the blogging site so unfortunately the pics showed up in reverse order, grr!)



Here was the final product @ our book club meeting. Too cute!



The bee has sparkly wings and 3 little stripes.


A group of bees!


Just added sparkles



3 comments:

  1. So how appropriate "BEE INSPIRING" proved to be! The cookies were a most delicious surprise. They made all of us Little Bees feel special, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete