Sunday, July 18, 2010

....random thoughts....

To those of you non-teachers, 4 weeks sounds like the LONGEST vacation in the universe. For those of us who teach, only 4 weeks left-ahhhh! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to teach but sometimes it's just so nice to NOT be around 9 and 10 year olds all day. I've been enjoying my projects, sun bathing, gym classes, and not thinking about school. After a nice lunch with Marcy (my original teaching partner- love u marcy!) I realized I need to start to get my act together....not quite yet though!!

So 4 weeks left... 1 week I'll be in Ohio meeting the newest addition to my family- little miss avery mackenzie abeson. She'll be 2 months old when I finally get to hold her. I can't WAIT! I can't wait for the sweet baby smell, baby smiles, baby tears, baby diapers, baby bottles, but most of all just holding the baby! and NO! my biological clock is not ticking. Not to mention I get to visit with Amanda, Jeff, Keegan, and Bennett. It'll be so much funnnnn!

Then I get back and head to NY with Adam. Our first vacation together and I get to meet his family. I've met his mom and dad several times and if the rest of the Trinchetto clan is anything like the 3 I know, I think I'll love them to pieces. PLUS I get to see NYC for the first time ever- which is mainly why I want a new camera. I need to capture it all!! Who dares me to wear a red sox shirt around new york??? Maybe on the first day- when I get to make the big impression on the family??? .....maybe not. ;)

So that leaves me with 2...two weeks!!! I better check my t0-do list and make sure I get it all done before the chaos unfolds in August. Peace-out for now!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will enjoy each day of these last 4 weeks. Then it will be time to start yet another chapter in your life. A year for you to grow; and one to bestow your knowledge and wisdom on those 9 and 10 year olds. a/k/a America's future. I'm proud of your dedication to your chosen profession -- xoxo

    ReplyDelete