Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NY...NY

I am heading to NY in 3 hours!! I can't wait. :) This is my end of summer trip, I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I bought a new lunch box last night and it all started to hit me.... school starts in 20ish days. As of right now I'm not ready to go back to work...hopefully the transition comes when I come back from my trip.

This is the first trip Adam and I have taken together, and to top it off, I'm meeting his family! This is serious, folks! haha I have no idea what I'm in for, he's planning everything we're doing but I'm sure it'll be fabulous. I have never been to NYC and I can't wait to see all these places from the movies and tv. I will definitely be taking LOTS of pictures and blogging when I get home (if I'm not too busy getting ready for the "real world." ~ha!)

Well, I can't think of anything else to type right now.....so I'm out!!

2 comments:

  1. I have one thing to say... (cue music)
    "Start spreading the newwwwws....." ;-)

    Love you and I just know you will have so much fun!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leavin today --- you're in for the time of your lives! Enjoy! We <3 you!

    ReplyDelete