Sunday, August 5, 2012

1 week left....

So I went from being SAD that the school year ended to comfortable with summer to NOT ready to go back to I want to go in right now!  What a roller coaster.  If only I could get into my classroom today and start 'playing!'

This hasn't been my typical summer vacation.  I usually go on a trip or two to visit friends or family.  But since we're wedding planning I decided I should be responsible and work at Menchie's.  I love Menchie's- trust me- but it just hasn't felt like 'vacation.'  I did take one full week off to enjoy my family and to get away with Adam...and that just made me want MORE summer!  However, in the past week I've found some teaching blogs and they're sparking some teachery-thoughts and creativity.  I'm almost thinking I might want to focus MY blog on the teaching aspect of my life.  I'll think about it, we'll see!

Here's one I found... I'm wondering if this writer lives in FL and where she teaches!

Oh Happy Day


Here's the second... I love the printables she includes.  I'll be using a bunch of her ideas this year!

Create Teach Share


2 comments:

  1. Have I MENCHIED we love having you as summer help? It makes our Nelson Elementary kids smile when I say "Do you know Miss Wilson? She works here too!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being able to help too! Plus I reeeeeeaaallly love the samples, you probably knew that!

      Delete