Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grilled Wings

Okay, so Adam requested wings this week on the new grill.  I was pretty psyched... it's something different from what we normally grill, plus I LOVE wings!  I don't know that I've ever grilled any before and I have to say I was slightly mortified when I pulled them out of the nice neat package and they looked like this:

Gross!  But nothing a couple glasses of Pinot Grigio can't fix...


I sprinkled the wings with just a little salt, pepper, and garlic...just like mom and dad make.  Crossed my fingers and hoped for the best!

This is when they started to look good!  I grilled them on medium/low heat for 20ish minutes... until they looked like this:


Although I had some reservations, these wings turned out delicious!  They were good just like this and also I dipped some in blue cheese and hot sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously the Pinot couldn't tell if they were ribs or wings! That's what we're grilling tomorrow night -- easy and YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum is right!!! I'm going to do some this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete