Wednesday, June 23, 2010

you gotta start somewhere!


I'm a writing teacher and I know how it feels when my students say, "I just don't know what to write about." You don't always write your most amazing pieces when you have set aside time to write. It just needs to come to you. Sometimes you just need to make a list (right Tara?!). So in taking my own advice, here's a list of things
I l-o-v-e, love!




~vacation~
~new-born baby cries~
~puppies~
~ice cream, especially mint chocolate chip!~
~new book scent~
~the first day of school~
~lake waves clapping on the shore~
~being in love~
~going out to lunch~
~iced nonfat chai @ starbucks~
~beach days~
~reading a good book cozied up on the couch~
~chocolate(anything)~
~organization~
~kids~
~driving my red mazda~
~funny movies~
~music~
~girlfriends~
~bob mary wilson~
~sleeping in, but not TOO late!~
~beach during the day or night~
~stars~
~being a tante~
~family time~
~snowboarding~
~outdoors~
~key west colored water~

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post!! I love it and it reminds me of when we had our party of our favorite things. I love, love you!!! Nice job with the list too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i could go on and on and on and on- remember all those stickies?! but i didn't want to make anyone too bored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have all those stickies!! :)

    ReplyDelete