Friday, June 1, 2012

What a year!

In 1 short week this school year comes to an end.  I'm usually counting down the days until summer vacation and freedom and sleeping in.... but instead this year I'm feeling a little nostalgic and sentimental!  Unlike most people I feel like my YEAR begins in August and ends in June.  This year in particular has been really great, here are some reason's why:


  • BEST class E.V.E.R.  ....no seriously, ever.  


  • Adam proposed, obviously!  


  • Adam graduated (although this wasn't MY accomplishment, I was by his side everyday!)


  • Renata gave me a new nephew!

  • I made my first Thanksgiving Turkey and meal to accompany it....mmmm turkey.

  • Adam and I made new friends with my new next-door-school-neighbor (Lindsay and Ronnie).
  • It wasn't just that my students ROCKED this year, it was their self-motivation... i LOVED it!

  • We started wedding planning, yay!
  • New Years trip to Savannah, 4 words: Paula Dean's Pot Pie.  yum.
  • I got to visit Maine and all the people I love there.


I'm sure there were plenty more things that happened, but those are the few that stand out :)  I'll be sad to see this "year" end..... but SO happy it all happened the way it did.  xo

2 comments:

  1. Sham-WOW what a year! I'll bet you wake up everyday pinching yourself. That was quite a grateful journal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need a sham-wow when you read ANYthing I write. You should have one installed and attached to your ipatti! xo

      Delete