Saturday, September 11, 2010

A cookie a day.....

Don't you just LOVE baking??? Well, I do! There's something about making cookies that I L-O-V-E. Actually, lots of things I love about making cookies.

First of all, aren't homemade cookies 100 times better than the ones you can buy in a store??? I definitely think so. When you buy them in the store you miss out on so much----- the cookie dough tasting----the smell of the cookies in the oven----the satisfaction of a completed project----the first taste right out of the oven----the overall craftiness of creating your own----the look on people's faces when they taste your homemade cookie.

mmmmmmmmmmmm nothing like it! ....now will someone come and clean the dishes?!




These were my back-to-school creations...pencils and apples!




The dough from my ultimate oatmeal cookies (with craisins and chocolate chips)~ thanks to mom's recipe!

In the oven, gettin' pretty!


The end result of the ultimate oatmeal cookies. SO tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, homemade cookies, fresh from the oven -- one of life's simple pleasures that are full of yumminess and love!

    ReplyDelete